Product Reviews > Accessories > L.L. Bean Stowaway Cart Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for L.L. Bean Stowaway Cart

Rated: 9.75/10 Based On: 4 Reviews

Research Carts, Portaging & Launching in the Buyers' Guide!
Carts, Portaging & Launching
View Carts, Portaging & Launching in Buyers' Guide

02-22-2011

I love this cart, it's simple to use and works over all terrain. It also stores easily. I bought this after reading the great reviews here and am really glad I did.

09-10-2008

I love these! We have 2 and have used them to transport our Necky Manitou, Perception Sole, WS Tsunamis and even a 17' canoe with absolutely NO complaints. These are wonderful little carts! Very simple design, easily and quickly broken down for storage, and much cheaper than others that work in a similar way.

11-13-2007

I bought this cart based upon the other review and it was right on. Lightweight and very easy to put on and take off. I use them for our Tsunami 140's and it makes carrying these heavy boats so much easier.

07-31-2007
Submitted by: Ron BSend Email

I bought this online based on the advice of a friend and am very happy with the cart. It is very well built (better than the LL Bean pictures show) and fits my 2 kayaks (Necky Manitou Sport and Necky Manitou 14) very well.

It takes less than a minute to attach it to the yak. You can take the wheels off in 30 seconds by removing 2 pins and then the whole cart fits easily in any dry storage compartment on my kayaks. This cart beats many much more expensive ones and I highly recommend it.

Backwater Paddle Company: