Product Reviews > Accessories > Mion Flood Tide Shoe Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Mion Flood Tide Shoe

Research Clothing and Footwear in the Buyers' Guide!
Clothing and Footwear
View Clothing and Footwear in Buyers' Guide

06-06-2007

I am highly recommending Mionís Flood Tide shoe, especially for those of us with wide feet. I have very wide feet, size 11 EEEE, and have found if very difficult to find ANY shoes that fit well, especially shoes for canoeing.

I have just completed a 10 day canoe trip on the Buffalo River in Arkansas wearing the Mion Flood Tide Shoe. The shoe was excellent, as was the river of course. In the past I have used sandals, but on a river like the Buffalo the rocks and pebbles constantly worked their way between my feet and the sandals. However, with the Mion Flood Tide Shoe, the mesh liner kept out the rocks, pebbles, and most of the sand. But especially praise-worthy was that they fit my feet!!
They have a roomy toe box, and are adjustable enough to also fit around my high instep. They were comfortable to wear all day long, drained well, and gripped those slippery Buffalo River rocks as well as any footwear I ever wore down there. But donít expect too much in that regard. Nothing prevents slipping on those Buffalo River rocks.

So after 10 river days experience, I canít recommend them highly enough for people with wide feet.