Product Reviews > Kayaks > Old Town Canoe > Cayuga 110 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Cayuga 110 Kayak by Old Town Canoe

Rated: 9.4/10 Based On: 5 Reviews

02-12-2014

Picked up a lightly used boat about 3 years ago. Love it. It is perfect for the beginner- intermediate paddler. It has a very comfortable seat, much better than a back band IMO. Stable, tracks well, especially considering its length. I have taken it out into 3 ft seas, I have also taken it out into class 2-3 conditions, the boat handled very well. A perfect jack of all trades boat.

08-08-2013

I purchased a Cayuga 110 three years ago after using my friend's Old Town Kayak a couple times. I have tried other Kayaks, but truly love this Cayuga 110. It is not overly heavy to carry, very stable in the water, paddles easily. The seat is wide enough, comfortable with the back adjustments. I like the adjustable foot rests.

I truly enjoy this kayak, the bright yellow color makes it stand out and easily visible to other boaters. The only drawback that I see is that it did not come with a deck/paddle strap, easily fixed.

08-29-2012

I recently purchased this kayak lightly used and love it. I am 5'1" female - on the large side. This Kayak paddles very easily, and tracks quite straight - especially for its length. I have paddled for up to 3 hours at a time, with no cramping or fatigue.

I have paddled other models - Loon 111,120, Dirigo 120, Zydago 9, Pungo 120, pimlico 100,120. I far prefer this models ease of paddling and tracking (again for its size) I have paddled a few touring models, I like them, but I do a lot of river and back water - not a ton of sea or open water - Very happy with purchase

06-14-2007

Just moved to NE PA from SW MI and purchased a new Cayuga! The Cayuga replaced my sit-on-top so there is a learning curve. I have only been on the lake, but am planning a trip down the Delaware soon.
Yes, this tracks very well and when leaning will turn, but not as quick as I would have liked. There is one large dry hatch with quick release belt - no Tupperware top (Neilism). I have a small dry bag and it drops right in - which means I can carry my lunch box too (2 bottles of Oberon and sandwiches)! This boat has thigh braces but with my leg length, it is more knee braces. The adjustable foot pegs are easy to move. And the seat oh the seat - very comfortable with a high back and tilt!! A definite try out the seat; if you are not comfy then the paddle will be short and painful.

06-06-2007

Very nice for its length. Tracks well even in wind and white caps, good stability and comfortable for hours. I wanted a yak that would track a little better than my Dirigo and still be small enough to load myself.
Old Town rates this kayak for 212lbs. My husband used it and he is 6' 200lbs and had no problems with it.

A very nice kayak for day paddling, probably not big enough to pack down for true touring, but great for how we intend to use it.