Product Reviews > Accessories > ThermaRest Women's Prolite 4 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for ThermaRest Women's Prolite 4

Research Camping Gear in the Buyers' Guide!

05-04-2007
Submitted by: pikabikeSend Email

At first I was mildly put off by the bright pink color of this sleeping pad. Later, I came to like it--easy to see. Regardless of color preferences, I LOVE this pad. It compresses very small, weighs little, is thick enough for a comfortable sleep, and best of all for my small self, its 5'6" length means no excess bulk or weight.

Previously, I had used the Divide and Conquer method of getting enough pad under me for comfort while still fitting it in the kayak: I used a thin closed-cell foam pad plus an original ThermaRest (the 3/4 length kind). Divide and Conquer sufficed, but the Prolite 4 gives me more comfort yet packs smaller than *either* of the other pads alone. It is the perfect pad for someone of my size, and I recommend it without reservations.