Product Reviews > Accessories > Bending Branches Loon Canoe Paddle Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Bending Branches Loon Canoe Paddle

Bending Branches Logo
See Products from Bending Branches in the Buyers' Guide!
Bending Branches in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Solo Canoe Paddles
  • Bent Shaft Canoe Paddles

10-05-2006
Submitted by: no_name

I had always paddled with cheap paddles until I read an article that argued the idea "why would you paddle a $1000 canoe with a $10 paddle. This made me stop and think that the author may know what he is talking about. The local outfitter doesn't have a big selection so I picked out one of the cheaper of the "good" paddles. The Loon was $42 dollars and the shortest they had was a 54. From the first paddle stroke I knew I made the right choice. I was astounded at the difference. My wife couldn't believe how fast we were going so I passed it up to her to try out. Her reaction was the same as mine. I will definitely be sending more of my money to Bending Branches and will be looking seriously at their more expensive paddles.