Product Reviews > Accessories > Paddling Southern Wisconsin Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Paddling Southern Wisconsin

Note: This Book is available for purchase in the Paddling.net Store!

Research Books, Videos, & More in the Buyers' Guide!

09-01-2006

Paddling Southern Wisconsin by Mike Svob is mandatory for anyone considering a paddle of moving water in the southern portion of WI. Just like his Paddling Illinois, Svob injects each of 83 paddles with useful information, put-in locations, locations of deadfall and portages, and even includes black and white photos and maps. Although I live in IL, I recognize the value of Mike Svobís input on paddling, and seeing the opportunity to travel and paddle the cheesehead state, I decided to purchase this informative 184 page book. A single piece of advice from this book would alone be worth the price, and I wager I will be using dozens of tips and locations as suggested by author Svob in the years ahead. A good buy.