Product Reviews > Kayaks > Fluid Kayaks > Large Solo Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Large Solo Kayak by Fluid Kayaks

07-17-2013
Submitted by: Bill RSend Email

I converted my solo to a c1, but the review should be comparable. I love this boat for steep creeks, especially with low water - it turns very fast and is a little slower (than a large burn or Remix 79) so in the right situations I prefer it

07-25-2006

This is the ultimate creek boat. I've tried to find fault but can't. It's built like a tank. The hull is thick and tough. This adds some weight but worth it. The pillers are solid material and part of a skeleton that makes the kayak virtually crushproof.

The backband can be easily adjusted while in the boat. The grab handles are thick and don't bite your hands.

With a lot of rocker, it turns on a dime. But the speed isn't bad. It has high volume and the decks are slightly peaked. I've found it to resurface very quickly. It also lands pretty soft in a steep drop. Rolls are easy but you won't have to use them much. The boat is easy to control.