Product Reviews > Accessories > Lotus Designs Quietwater PFD Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Lotus Designs Quietwater PFD

Rated: 8.5/10 Based On: 2 Reviews

Research PFDs (Life Jackets) in the Buyers' Guide!
PFDs (Life Jackets)
View PFDs (Life Jackets) in Buyers' Guide

08-02-2013
Submitted by: Jill McCormickSend Email

My husband and I love the freedom and flexibility of our Lotus PFDs. Since I am rather new to paddling, I appreciate the way the PFD does not pinch or restrain my range of motion. This is especially important since our five year old daughter has been joining us in the center of our canoe. The ease of motions allows me to turn around to interact with our daughter without feeling like I am going to tip the canoe.

04-03-2006
Submitted by: JohnSend Email

The Lotus Designs Quietwater PFD is basically the same as the Mildwater except for the front pockets. The quietwater has only one pocket with a D ring inside to attach keys to. Because of the design the vest does not ride up and with the mesh back I don't sweat on the Phase 3 seats in my Wilderness kayak. There are plenty of adjustments on the front and sides allowing this vest to fit good. I haven't gone over yet to check flotation but I will.