Product Reviews > Accessories > Chota Breathable Mukluks Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Chota Breathable Mukluks

Research Clothing and Footwear in the Buyers' Guide!
Clothing and Footwear
View Clothing and Footwear in Buyers' Guide

03-14-2008

Just to add a note to my earlier review. These are called "breathables" which does not mean they breath under water, they weren't designed to do that. For normal canoe tripping you're only in the water a few minutes each day, anyway, and the boots are very comfortable for all day use and unless you get dunked they will be dry inside, not sweaty.

01-02-2006

I've been wearing these things all weekend, launching and loading canoes, wading through 50-degree water, mud, snow drifts, and these are the best boots I've had. I used to use my Nike water shoes with neoprene socks, but these mukluks are way better. Kept me dry and toasty warm all weekend with light wool socks inside. Don't suck off in the mud, feet don't sweat, soles stick to underwater rocks without sliding off, ankles and toes are protected, easy to tuck under the seat for kneeling, comfortable to wear driving the shuttle, and easy to walk to the store for snacks. They cost $100, less $10 discount from p.net paddling perks, and it's the best $90 I've spent on footwear yet.