Product Reviews > Kayaks > Feelfree Kayak, USA > Loma II Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Loma II Kayak by Feelfree Kayak, USA

Rated: 9.75/10 Based On: 4 Reviews

11-27-2006
Submitted by: Greg SwaneySend Email

First kayak. Is absolutely brillant, handles the waves no worries! Thought it would be very slow and cumbersome due to the width and size but it really isnt too bad at all! Looking forward to putting a rod holder on it - it will make an excellent fishing kayak. Honestly can not rave enough about this kayak. Go buy one.

10-23-2006

Bought one of these boats on close out as it will no longer be manufactured. What a shame! It is a very comfortable ride as a tandem or solo boat. I can't keep the kids out of it. It cuts through the water well and maneuvers effectively. I'd get another one if they were available.

01-12-2006
Submitted by: Craig

Regarding the review on this kayak being out of balance, I unscrewed the stops that keep the front seat from going back as far as needed. Moved them both back seven inches, and what a difference! Tracks like a dream, fast, but easy to turn. Loads of room to pack stuff too. Ten out of ten!

12-27-2005
Submitted by: CraigSend Email

I purchased a Loma I for my son, and wanted a double (Loma II) for when we wanted to go tandem. It's a nicely crafted kayak, very roomy, with storage fore and aft. An adjustable seat in the front moves back towards the middle to accommodate a single paddler. Bolt-on grips allow one to "grab & go" without the t-handles commonly used elsewhere. The problem I found with it is the range of adjustability of the seat. It does not go far enough back to allow proper balance in the kayak. The front of the boat dips low in the water, while the back rests high. While paddling, this causes the kayak to track poorly. When I put my son in the front (and me in the back) the weight was properly distributed and it tracked very well with good speed. It's not overly heavy (74lbs), and is very easily transported to the water with two people carrying on each end. I'd recommend this boat for entry level as it's stable and fun to paddle!