Product Reviews > Canoes > American Eagle > Eaglet Tandem 12 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Eaglet Tandem 12 Canoe by American Eagle

Canoes Image Canoes Image Canoes Image
Select Canoe to View in Buyers' Guide

06-07-2012

This is a great fishing boat! I have a 5 speed MinnKota with a bluetop 12 volt battery. I got the oar locks and use my canoe paddles to row or paddle when needed. Light and easy to load, tracks great with the motor!

09-27-2005

I purchased this canoe about a year ago to use with my 2HP Honda outboard. I paddle every week and run out of paddling partner to run a shuttle. So I put the motor on and run up river then take it off and paddle back. My wife and I have also used it to pleasure sightseeing. It is a wide and stable canoe, great for fishing, and wide enough for carrying camping gear. It handles well in a pretty good wind and chop because of the extended chine to push oncoming water down and away from the boat. This is a class boat made from durable fiberglass, with a 20-mil gelcoat surface with reinforced keels and gunwales, oak thwarts, vinyl rails, and two seats. With a weight of 45 lbs it is easy to load on my van.

Danuu Fishing Seats: