Product Reviews > Kayaks > Advanced Elements, Inc. > Adventure Kayak Kit Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Adventure Kayak Kit Kayak by Advanced Elements, Inc.

09-07-2005

This recreational, inflatable kayak with see-through bottom was rated for a person heavier than me by 35 pounds, but I don't see it happenin'. The front fin was out of the water slightly, so it tracked lousy, and I could not reposition my body without taking in water over the sides. On the pro side, it looks great, blows up fast with the foot peddle, and would probably be great for someone 150 pounds or less on flat water. With the see thru bottom it's ideal for tropical island trips. Looking down at the Delaware canal was scary! I weigh 190 and am 5'8". I'd suggest 5' 6" or less and 150. Since I have a bad back, this was just a poor choice for me. I need more support and stability.

Airkayaks.com
New & demo Advanced Elements & Airis inflatable kayaks. Great prices, fast shipping! Intl. inquiries welcome!