Product Reviews > Accessories > Wolfgang Brink East Greenland Bent Shaft Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Wolfgang Brink East Greenland Bent Shaft

Research Paddles in the Buyers' Guide!
Paddles
View Paddles in Buyers' Guide

01-09-2007
Submitted by: Alison SigethySend Email

I absolutly love this paddle. I've tried a bunch of Greenland paddles and to date have not found any I like nearly as well. Using this paddle with the flat side toward the paddler and the blade canted forward -- so it dives whe drawn toward the paddler -- it is quite fast. The edges are fairly thin which give you an agressive bite on the water and no flutter. The slight curve makes some of the more advanced Greenland rolls easier too. Like everything Wolfgang makes, the quality and craftmanship is stellar. I've often lent my Brinck Bent Shaft to others and they always want to buy it, but there's no way I'm parting with mine!

06-05-2005

Wolfgang Brink's East Greenland Replication is nicely done and finished. The paddle handles well and I have noticed little difference between it and the other GPs I have used. Superb craftsmanship throughout the lay up w/ a durable finish.