Product Reviews > Kayaks > Mainstream Kayak > Impression Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Impression Kayak by Mainstream Kayak

08-10-2005
Submitted by: andySend Email

The Mainstream Impression appears to be the same as the Islander Reggae (now out of production) so you might want to read those reviews also. This is a fun boat as long as you use it for its intended purpose. On flatwater it will only frustrate you unless you are okay with going slow and super patient at making it track (it CAN be done). But the Impression is really best in moving water - certainly up to Class II whitewater and maybe even Class III. It handles the rapids great, is maneuverable, stable, and a blast to paddle! I'd use this to run whitewater that I wouldn't touch in any of my other boats. I like it, but then I knew what I was buying.

05-10-2005
Submitted by: dnSend Email

A lot of side slide and hard to track.

YakClips: