Product Reviews > Kayaks > Seaward Kayaks > Cosma Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Cosma Kayak by Seaward Kayaks

Rated: 9.25/10 Based On: 4 Reviews

Cosma Kayak by Seaward Kayaks

Length: 16' 2" - Width: 23.00" - Starting at: $2299.00
See More Details about this Kayak
Seaward Kayaks Logo

01-08-2007

My wifes kayak. Formerly mine but she stole it in a brazen fashion. Beautifully made and flawless as are all Seawards. Performance is good with fair speed, nice carving ability due to multi chine. Similar to Elaho by Necky in many respects. We have had our's for 3 years and it is not babied. It gets wet in the salt at least once a week and has graced seas of up to 5 feet.

10-23-2006
Submitted by: batbeeSend Email

We recently purchased directly from Seaward a fiberglass Cosma Grande for my wife. We chose the Seaward Kayaks after a walk in visit to the factory in Chemainus BC. We were treated with respect and given a thorough tour of the factory and the manufacturing process. We sat in some models on the floor and then thought about it for 5 months. I shopped extensively, read reviews, and all the usual hunting, gathering type efforts were expended. The staff at Seaward are downright great to work with. We exchanged numerous emails and calls picking the right boats for us. They arrived in Texas beautifully wrapped and well shipped by a proven hauler. We were floored when the wrappings came off and the beauty of the boat hit both of us full on. Very impressive work sitting there on floor, but how about on the water? A four hour tour on Saturday proved just as impressive and the wife raved on and on. She was quite comfortable from the start and even had it edging like a pro (something she had not tried before with the others). I worked to keep up with her flight and that was what it was. We both had to look back occasionally to see if there was even a wake. I will write more later after some more time and her comments get back to Earth, but right now the Cosma is a perfect match. Thanks to the Seaward Staff for their attention to detail in design and finish!!!! We rate the Cosma a 9 right now as a 10 may follow soon.

06-16-2005

This kayak is truly great day tripper or for long weekend trips. Tracks great, turns like a dream and looks amazing. The quality of the construction is top notch. I really love this kayak and I would recommend it to anyone.

05-10-2005

The Cosma's fine entry, moderate rocker, 23" beam and shallow `Vee' multi-chined hull makes this a stable and seaworthy light touring and day boat.

The multiple chines create a superb platform for edging and secondary stability. It is ideally suited to a paddler less than 180lbs.