Product Reviews > Accessories > Mysterioso M-Tech Clothing Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Mysterioso M-Tech Clothing

Research Clothing and Footwear in the Buyers' Guide!
Clothing and Footwear
View Clothing and Footwear in Buyers' Guide

07-23-2012
Submitted by: AcadiaSend Email

The cat's meow. The bee's knees. I could go on, but you get the point. I have rarely been as impressed by a piece of gear as I have been by my Mysterioso M-tech TLS Longsleeve shirt. I wanted something for summer paddling when a drytop is too warm but the wind can still chill. I wore the Mysterioso on a 10 day trip and was amazed at how comfortable it was: warm enough without being too hot, quick drying and -- bonus! -- relatively scent-free at the end of the trip.

11-30-2006

I have been using Myteriso M-Tech upper with hood, bottom, and socks since weather has started to cool off here in SE Texas. (OCT) These items are very comfortable. I am also wearing them under my wetsuit now that it has gotten colder. (NOV) They really provide the comfort and warmth I have been looking for.

07-18-2005

Yes, the Mysterioso M-Tech products are "good stuff". I have the M-tech SS top and shorts, but they make a full range of insulative products, which are available from REI and other on-line sources. The Mysterioso is very comfy, quick drying and compressible. Since I also own some of Kokatat's Outer Core wear, I can make a direct comparison. The Mysterioso and Kokatat tops for example are similar in weight/heft and they are comparably priced. I give the nod to Mysterioso for having a softer hand and more stretch. Note that the Kokatat products are slightly roomer to allow for layering. If you are going to layer something under the Mysterioso you might want to go up a size, particularly when fitting a top, but I wear mine directly against the skin. I use both manufacturer's clothing under my dry/splash wear. Safe Paddling!

04-20-2005

My wife and I wanted paddle clothing that would be comfortable over a wide range of conditions. Mysterioso M-Tech is great stuff. I got the short sleeve top and shorts, she got the pants and long sleeve top.

Very comfortable, its actually a form of Polartech with 4-way stretch. Fits tight, no chafing, bunching or any of that. Can be used as a layer, although we use it alone. Soft fleece inside with flat seems. Smooth wind resistant on the outside.

Also used by surfers. Highly recommended.

Mitchell Paddles: