Product Reviews > Kayaks > Heritage Kayaks > Marquesa Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Marquesa Kayak by Heritage Kayaks

05-05-2008

I purchased this yak used to fish and paddle with a kayak group. I have two other kayaks, Malibu mini X and Perception Sea Lion 16.6. This Heritage Marquesa is by far the best one. for fishing it has more room then the Malibu and I can stand and cast in it. For paddling with the group, it tracks great and very stable in the gulf. It's not as fast as my sit in sea lion, but what it lacks in speed it makes up in comfort. Heritage makes the best and most comfortable seat on the market in my opinion.

06-27-2005
Submitted by: BrandonSend Email

I really like the way this paddles, I was down to either this or a Tarpon 140 but this paddled best. I wasn’t sure about the small hatch but my Roleez wheels will fit inside so I was sold.

04-12-2005
Submitted by: wayneSend Email

I purchased a Marquesa a month ago and use for south Texas fishing, a very stable fishing rig, fast and lots of storage. I like it much better than my other kayak. It works great in the Gulf of Mexico and the back waters of the gulf.

03-30-2005
Submitted by: Joey S.Send Email

LOVED THIS KAYAK. Has a very quiet hull design and extremely stable in the water. Seems faster than my old sit on top and has a roomier cockpit. I bought mine on the spot after testing it.

Rendezvous River Sports