Product Reviews > Accessories > Kokatat Goretex Dry Suit Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Kokatat Goretex Dry Suit

Research Clothing and Footwear in the Buyers' Guide!
Clothing and Footwear
View Clothing and Footwear in Buyers' Guide

05-01-2007

I own a Kokatat GMER dry suit. The GMER has the GoreTex booties and the relief zipper. I consider this to be the best equipment purchase I have ever made including the any of the 8 canoes I own. Want to extend your paddling season? Buy one of these dry suits. My cutoff temperature is 27 degrees F. Yes, it is a 10 of 10

12-24-2004

I wore this drysuit daily on a week-long course in surf, currents and open coastal touring in July '04 in Clayoquot Sound and was always comfortable. In the fall of '03, I had taken an ACA leadership course, but getting wet and cold in a wetsuit limited my learning time. This suit enabled me to absorb instruction, not water, for full days -- didn't get hot, didn't get cold.