Product Reviews > Kayaks > Dagger > Juice 7.1 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Juice 7.1 Kayak by Dagger

02-09-2010
Submitted by: Kayak-BlokeSend Email

I'm a big fan of Dagger boats and I've had a few. The Juice took over from 2002s id. Similar in shape but a little wider. It's much more comfy than previous incarnations by Dagger.

I've had mine on the river few times. First few trips it had me over more than I would have expected but a quick mess about with the seat position has sorted this. What I did learn though; Man this boat is easy to roll! I took it surfing in the Ocean and it handled big (6ft plus) surf very well with a surprisingly easy paddle out due to lots of rocker.

I'm at the lower weight end for the 7.1 and I do find it a bit bouncy but other than that a nice all round boat that will get you where you want to go and allow you to have some fun on the way.

12-01-2004
Submitted by: gnocchiSend Email

Great boat! This boat rolls like a dream. Goes straight or not at (your) will. If you're anywhere near 180 lbs., though, go for the 6.9. I'm 5-6 and 178, but the 7.1 rides too high for me. The boat ferries in a few strokes, handles any water you throw at it.

Rendezvous River Sports
Zoar Outdoor
Free Shipping on all New Kayaks!