Product Reviews > Accessories > North Face Roadrunner 3 Tent Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for North Face Roadrunner 3 Tent

Research Camping Gear in the Buyers' Guide!

11-27-2004

I've had this tent for about a year, which is when I started camping, and it's a wonderful, well designed, quality product. Used for kayak, canoe and car camping for 2 people, sometimes 1 in all seasons (although winter conditions were not difficult, and it's not rated as a 4 season tent). Very storm proof. The 2 vestibules are great. It has a 'brow' pole for good interior height. This pole took some getting used to in the set up but has proven to be very worthwhile. I wanted a comfortable tent for 2 people in all conditions and this tent is very good. I could rate it higher but being new to camping I'm giving it a rock solid 8.