Product Reviews > Accessories > Eagle Optics Denali Binoculars (7x32) Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Eagle Optics Denali Binoculars (7x32)

Research Camping Gear in the Buyers' Guide!

11-27-2004

Let me first say that the customer service is exceptional. They refunded the difference to me between the 'show' price I paid and a later sale price. Then, when the end caps weren't fitting quite right, they replaced them with a different, better cap. My experience with these waterproof, fog proof binoculars is excellent. I bought the 7x32 on their advice because there would be less problem with movement from canoe or kayak. I thought I'd have to pay at least twice to get a 'good entry level' waterproof product. For my purposes and experience, Eagle Optics is a 10.