Product Reviews > Accessories > Riverside Cartop Carriers Paddler Pad Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Riverside Cartop Carriers Paddler Pad

Research Comfort - Seats, Pads, Backrests in the Buyers' Guide!
Comfort - Seats, Pads, Backrests
View Comfort - Seats, Pads, Backrests in Buyers' Guide

10-25-2004

Great seat pad for almost any application. I use them in my SOT kayaks and couldn't be more comfortable! The manufacturer sells these without any adhesive, but I rubber cemented mine into the boat, as I will be using these pads for as long as they last. I've used and abused one for over a year and itís still holding up great. These seem to sell out fast at any outfitting stores that I've seen them in!! They are also great for any other time you need a portable, waterproof seating surface. Ten out of ten on this accessory!