Product Reviews > Accessories > Suffolk Kayak LX-2 Monster Kayak Cart Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Suffolk Kayak LX-2 Monster Kayak Cart

Research Carts, Portaging & Launching in the Buyers' Guide!
Carts, Portaging & Launching
View Carts, Portaging & Launching in Buyers' Guide

01-30-2006
Submitted by: nachomamaSend Email

This is one tough cart! I've had mine over a year now and it has really held up. The tires are nice and big and roll pretty easily through soft sand. The pvc frame which ended up breaking on my old cart made by someone else hasn't even creaked under the stress of being dragged up and down stairs. The cart has nice little touches to it like rubber knobs on the pvc elbows to keep the cart from being banged up when lying on the ground. The padding on the frame does a good job of protecting the kayak, but you need to add some tape or glue to keep it from moving around on you. The kick stand is adequate in the sand but doesn't really work on any other surfaces. All in all, I would not hesitate to recommend this cart to anyone as it has performed better than I expected.

10-05-2004

I can't believe how easy it is to transport my Prijon Seayak kayak over gravel, grass & sand using this cart. It requires little effort to turn the cart or move the kayak up & down steep slopes. I'm confident the wide tires will handle soft sand as well. Although I only day trip now, this cart is designed to handle a heavy load. The cart comes with a kickstand, thick padding and quick release wheels. The cart is designed to place the kayak near the center of the boat to balance the weight. If this cart is overkill for your needs, check out their "Little Moe 2" cart. The company also quickly responded to all of my emails.