Product Reviews > Accessories > Immersion Research Splash Jacket Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Immersion Research Splash Jacket

Research Clothing and Footwear in the Buyers' Guide!
Clothing and Footwear
View Clothing and Footwear in Buyers' Guide

07-07-2005

Short sleeved splash top...my favorite part is the fact the there is an inner mesh lining. the lining is anti-microbial so it does not stink but the lining keeps the outer layer of the jacket off of you so that it moves better (i.e. the outer layer then slides over the mesh that is on you-by sliding over each other it can provide much more movement than ordinary)...the sleeve gaskets are neoprene and quite comfortable along with the neck opening.... Double tunnel??? Wishful thinking.... Over all love it!!!

10-02-2004

This is IR's most basic paddle jacket and I wish I spent a little more money and got the one with the gaskets on the wrists. This jacket is light, and very comfortable. Waterproof breathable and the mesh lining (so you can wear it on skin) at a $90 price is a good value. The downside is that the water-resistant closures are the neck and wrists are not water resistant at all. I also have the pants to go along with this jacket and I would use this set-up for a cool day of paddling without much expectation for rough water and need to roll. For more serious conditions on cooler days, I would use my dry-top. But if you’re looking for a great-looking paddle jacket to keep a little dryer than usual, this is a good choice for the price range.