Product Reviews > Accessories > Cabela's Tire Step Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Cabela's Tire Step

Research Roof Racks and Trailers in the Buyers' Guide!
Roof Racks and Trailers
View Roof Racks and Trailers in Buyers' Guide

10-31-2005

I found this product easy to use, and very solid. My only negative is that, while it does fit on the front tire of my Honda Element, it will not fit into the rear wheel well to go over the tire. So, it only helps when loading boats on one of the two sides of my vehicle.

10-01-2004

For those of us with higher Vans/Trucks/SUVs, reaching the roof is a real pain...let along getting a boat on it. Cabela's for 35 bucks has a tire step, that gives you a convenient, solid step up, letting you easily, safely access stowed items or perform maintenance on hard to reach areas. It's adjustable to three heights and three widths with the simple push of two spring buttons. Heavy-duty steel construction with a rugged non-skid step plate. It also folds for compact transport and storage. Fits tires with 22" diameter or greater...includes a storage bag. I highly recommend it.