Product Reviews > Accessories > SeaSense X-Treme Deluxe Kayak Paddle Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for SeaSense X-Treme Deluxe Kayak Paddle

Rated: 9.33/10 Based On: 3 Reviews

Research Paddles in the Buyers' Guide!
Paddles
View Paddles in Buyers' Guide

01-25-2010
Submitted by: James A

I recently purchased the 96" version of this paddle off ebay for $20. Wasn't expecting much more then just a back up paddle I could fasten to my kayak as a spare. I immediately shortened the paddle aprox. 8inches bringing it to about the same length as a 220-230. This was easy to do just cut one side, drilled a hole, and moved the foam pads. Took maybe 30min.

The following day I took the paddle with me on a short day trip and have been very impressed by it so far. Feels light in your hands with very little flex under strong paddling. Moving my 10' loon with ease. Foam pads are nice on a cold winter day to. I've only had this paddle out one time but have been very impressed by the quality of it so far. Especially considering the purchasing price. I give this paddle a 8 out of 10 only because I had to take the time shorten it. Some may chose not to but I felt it was to long for my preference. Will update this review in the months to come...

09-18-2008

I have the 96" version of this paddle and have been extremely impressed. The paddle seems pretty sturdy, goes together easily, and has quite a few good features that I couldn't find on paddles anywhere else near the price. For that price, you get quite a bit...the two piece paddle with multiple angles, drip rings, and hand pads. It's also RELATIVELY light...it's not a featherweight at all, but it's not really heavy either. I have dropped mine in the water and it stayed on top long enough for me to grab it. I recommend it for a beginning paddler.

06-11-2004
Submitted by: ovmechSend Email

Beginner paddle with drip rings, angle adjustment, cold water hand padding. Well made solid performance for $24.99 online you cannot go wrong. Its got my vote!