Product Reviews > Accessories > Werner Bandit WW Canoe Paddle Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Werner Bandit WW Canoe Paddle

Rated: 5.33/10 Based On: 3 Reviews

Werner Paddles Logo
See Products from Werner Paddles in the Buyers' Guide!
Werner Paddles in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Canoe/Raft/Outrigger
  • SUP Paddles

07-18-2013
Submitted by: Bill RSend Email

OK - I own a breakdown version of this paddle and I sold my one piece. As one of the few breakdown canoe paddles I'm glad it's out there - also this review is for the fiberglass blade, not carbon, so the fiberglass blade is terrible. I know its the same blade material as a Player or Sidekick kayak paddle but it must be the blade angle that causes the canoe paddle to chip and fail. If you can afford to replace one on a regular basis then the catch is nice...

08-14-2005
Submitted by: Dave BradshawSend Email

I've got the glass version, and I find it a bit flexible. I think they may be supplying a new shape handle - the one that came with my paddle was different from the one I demoed.

05-27-2004

I give this a 5 because of the handle. The paddle itself is a work of art. But the handle must have been designed to hang it from a rack more than to use as a paddle. One on my biggest pet peeves is when engineers donít try/use their own products.