Product Reviews > Kayaks > Dagger > Juice 6.9 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Juice 6.9 Kayak by Dagger

04-01-2005
Submitted by: Eric AlbertSend Email

Wicked Boat. I bought it small for my weight (195lbs), and in doing so the boat is quite slow. BUT, man can I huck this thing. Stable, great for surfs, spins, wheels, blunts, and all round running. I would recommend the Juice 7.1 if you are my weight, but I like a low ride.

04-15-2004
Submitted by: mabSend Email

This boat is FUN,incredible, a dream! A fantastic mix of easy downriver runner and forgiving playboat. By far the most responsive boat I have ever been in. Handles like a dream both in big water and technical streams. Best boat ever!

Rendezvous River Sports
Zoar Outdoor
Free Shipping on all New Kayaks!