Product Reviews > Kayaks > Wave Sport, Inc. > Transformer 4 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Transformer 4 Kayak by Wave Sport, Inc.

02-03-2004
Submitted by: kcmSend Email

I had the chance to paddle a T4 a few weeks ago and loved how comfortable it was(i am 6' and had the back band tightened up pretty good) the reason I gave this boat an 8 is because this thing is big(67 gallons!!) and I could not roll the boat but I also don't weigh as much as they "say" I should but that might be because it was a brand new boat and it was the only other boat that I had paddled besides a big ez. but I think that it is short enough that although it has alot of volume it is short enough to through around anyway. All around great boat but definitley recommend demoing before buying(definitely!!!)

Zoar Outdoor
Free Shipping on all New Kayaks!
Rendezvous River Sports