Product Reviews > Accessories > Danuu LLC Kayak Cover Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Danuu LLC Kayak Cover

Rated: 9.25/10 Based On: 4 Reviews

Danuu Paddle Gear Logo
See Products from Danuu Paddle Gear in the Buyers' Guide!
Danuu Paddle Gear in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Kayak & Canoe Covers
  • SUP board covers

09-18-2007

I got the 20 foot bag to fit my QCC 700 (18 ft boat plus 3 inches of rudder).
The QCC is narrower than average, and the bag was pretty baggy. I used a lot of duct tape to stop it flapping when I drove from NY to the Yukon and back. There are a lot of adjusting straps but not enough to snug it up properly.

09-29-2005

Excellent cover. Well worth the money. Fits my 17ft kayak like a custom cover. Really well designed. Great for outside storage.

02-03-2005

Agree 100% with the prior review. The cover is great & people at this company are very accommodating.

10-13-2003

Excellent price, very easy to put on and remove. Travels well and built in red stern flag another plus. Folds up and stores in it's self contained bag. We use them to cover our two NC 17 yaks.

Freedom Hawk Kayaks: