Product Reviews > Accessories > Robson Chili Carbon Crank paddle Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Robson Chili Carbon Crank paddle

Research Paddles in the Buyers' Guide!
Paddles
View Paddles in Buyers' Guide

09-08-2003
Submitted by: STSend Email

Wanting a new play paddle to complement my Werner Player straight shaft, I ordered a Robson Chili based on the advice of my friend (and retailer). It took way too long to arrive, but it wass worth the wait. At first I found it's lightness and the crank shaft a little weird, but that took all of 30 mins to become normal. The paddle weighs so little, around 30 ounces / 800 grams, and the crank means less grip strength needed means less hand stress so at the end of some hours of non-stop play my hands felt fine. It has plenty of power for me, and my girl looks like stealing it. It does scratch very easily, which worried me at first, but the scratches after an hour in a shallow river and four hours at the Penrith White Water stadium are so shallow as to be hard to feel. I don't give 10/10 scores, as I want to encourage the manufacturers to do better and better, but the paddle is very bloody nice.