Product Reviews > Accessories > Innovative Lighting LED bow/stern lights Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Innovative Lighting LED bow/stern lights

Research Boat Accessories / Boat Outfitting in the Buyers' Guide!

09-08-2003

Innovative Lighting makes a bow light with a c-clamp and they also make a stern light with a c-clamp and a 18" pole. A suction cup mount for the stern light (without the pole) is also available. The bow light is the standard red/green lens over a single white LED. The stern light is a 360 degree white light from a single LED. I tried my new light set up, and I was very happy with it. Everything seemed to be of decent quality. I was clearly visable to others as a boat. They are not very bright, but more than enough for the job. I and real happy about the fact that they last 100 hours on 4 "AA" batteries. They also float. And they have a hole to tie them to the boat, if desired. A good setup. It was about $25 dollars each for the stern and bow light. The switches seem like they are good quality, similar to Mag-Lite rubber covered switches. I feel much safer on the lake at night. I still need my headlight, they are great for me to see what is going on. However, they are not that great as a way for other boaters to see me. Now I have both needs met.