Product Reviews > Accessories > Aquapac Waterproof GPS Case Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Aquapac Waterproof GPS Case

Aquapac Logo
See Products from Aquapac in the Buyers' Guide!
Aquapac in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Phone / GPS Cases
  • Camera Cases
  • Map Case

07-27-2013

a very nice product - has kept my gps and small camera dry through the worse weather as well as through some surf kayaking in Hawaii. I wouldn't take my camera to sea without it

08-28-2003

The case in size small fits both the Garmin eMap GPS and the 12XL family of units. Tested in a sink, I found it totally waterproof will no leakage. Claimed waterproof to 15 feet. Vinyl is soft enough to push the GPS buttons. Reflections of the vinyl make the GPS hard to read at times, but that would happen with any plastic cover. One unexpected problem is that the case accumlulates heat causing the GPS to heat up in the sun and the display sort of washes out. This can be solved by occasionally dipping the case in water to cool it down. Although it claims to float the unit, I have not tested this and I add a small foam float to the cord for redundancy.