Product Reviews > Kayaks > Pyranha > ProZone 225 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for ProZone 225 Kayak by Pyranha

Rated: 8.33/10 Based On: 3 Reviews

11-29-2004
Submitted by: webbeSend Email

Great boat for all things wet and wonderful. Whether it's on the river or on a wave, it's the best boat for any paddler from beginner to instructor. The seat is a bit high for rolling with ease but I've learned to roll and all is good. Very popular boat at my local kayak club.

12-11-2003
Submitted by: Tom OSend Email

I found the Prozone great on the wave, but hard to handle on river. Im a bit taller and heavier though (6'3" 88kg) I found the seat too high for taller people, which made it hard to roll as well.

06-24-2003

This is an amazing playboat. It is by far my favorite kayak that I have ever used. I am 5' 7" and 135 lbs. There is not much this boat cannot do when it comes to playboating. It is even a good river-running boat. I would suggest it to any whitewater paddler.

Zoar Outdoor
Free Shipping on all New Kayaks!