Product Reviews > Accessories > Rapidstyle Fuzzyrubber Hood Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Rapidstyle Fuzzyrubber Hood

Research Clothing and Footwear in the Buyers' Guide!
Clothing and Footwear
View Clothing and Footwear in Buyers' Guide

04-01-2003

$30 fuzzyrubber survival hood. I always carry a spare in my pfd, and often am wearing my primary. Used in cold water temps for short exposure, and for other paddlers who have gotten cold. (My roll is usually OK, for extended exposure or extreme conditions I use a Henderson Hyperstretch.) Nicer than a fuzzyrubber cap because the neck is protected. Not as easy as a cap to put on a partially incapacitated paddler because it has to go over his head, instead of strapping it on. It works for me unless it is below 20 degrees. I would like it even more if it was designed to cover all the way to the lower lip, but that would make the design more complex.

Thunder Bay Tourism: