Product Reviews > Kayaks > Nomadic > Vagabond Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Vagabond Kayak by Nomadic

01-27-2003

A great little composite double. I can load, unload and carry this boat solo. It weighs in at 75 lbs. It easy for me to hold speed with a passenger in the front cockpit. Top speed is a bit slow for a double although she cruises nicely. Handles well in calm to moderate conditions. My main complaint is the rudder slot is narrow and it is almost impossible to retract the rudder into the holder. The rudder is also a bit hard to deploy. The seat is adjustable and I will try to tweak it for my comfort. My wife finds it as comfortable as her Feathercraft Kahuna. Overall, a great boat.

Suspenz: