Product Reviews > Accessories > Waterproof Seat Shield by Rogue River Sports Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Waterproof Seat Shield by Rogue River Sports

Rated: 7.5/10 Based On: 4 Reviews

Research Comfort - Seats, Pads, Backrests in the Buyers' Guide!
Comfort - Seats, Pads, Backrests
View Comfort - Seats, Pads, Backrests in Buyers' Guide

03-05-2013
Submitted by: KHHSend Email

I was looking for something to protect the leather in our 2013 Toyota Sienna and to keep me comfortable after a workout. I bought the Sport Elite... I am told it is a bit larger and has a film on the back to stop slipping out of place. I love the seat shield even though it's not super attractive... I am more about function these days. The only bummer... it doesn't stick to the seat at all! Every time I get in and out I have to put it back in place... slightly annoying, but I would honestly buy it again!

08-01-2011
Submitted by: GlennSend Email

Just got off the telephone with a rep, very nice gentleman, but not much help.
I have to politely say that the pair of EliteSport covers I bought for my wife for her 2010 Subaru with cloth seats are just horrible. I spent $80 for the top-line EliteSport product, specifically stated to not slide around and not stick to the person...and those are the two things they do the best!!

They have a knappy microfiber surface, backed with a clear plastic liner, to keep stuff off the seats. We literally have to hold the left side of the cover when getting into the driver's seat, as they slide all over the place when you're entering the car, and they stick to you when exiting the car, whether in athletic garb or street clothes. On the plus side, they are actually grippier than the OEM cloth upholstery, so that during spirited driving, she says she stays in place better than without them...amazing, since that's the exact opposite of the advertised benefits.

They are literally the single most pain-in-the-keyster product that I can recall purchasing. Just to quiet her down, I've literally had to safety-pin the covers to the seats. I was ready to invest a few more dollars and try the UltraSport, (and move the EliteSport covers to the leather seats in my car,) but the phone rep talked me out of it...interesting way of doing business...I'm not sure if I should thank him or not.

06-10-2005
Submitted by: WillSend Email

I got one of the new EliteSport seat shields. It's a great waterproof seat cover that does a good job of staying in place when I get in and out of my car. It's nice to have my seats not get river water and mud all over them after being on the water.

01-14-2003
Submitted by: TLSend Email

This is a published review from InsideTexasRunning.

The AllSport Seatshield is easy to put on and take off, keeps your seats free from sweat and odor, and requires very little maintenance.

The ITR Review Crew tested the Ultra Sport model and recommends it for anyone who wants to keep their vehicle looking, and smelling, nice. The Ultra Sport model, available in black, is comprised of a tri-laminate material with a waterproof/breathable middle layer. The knitted cloth top surface wicks moisture away from you where it can evaporate. The other layers provide protection for your seats.

The knitted cloth provides a very comfortable feel - much like a vehicle's cloth seats, with no plastic feeling that many other seat covers have. The manufacturer indicates that it also sits better on leather seats. The Ultra Sport also dries quickly, is treated with a permanent anti-microbial to kill odor-causing bacteria, and can be tossed in the washing machine if needed.