Product Reviews > Kayaks > Perception > Corsica Matrix Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Corsica Matrix Kayak by Perception

Rated: 8.67/10 Based On: 6 Reviews

05-19-2014
Submitted by: Joe GSend Email

Perception's Proline Corsica Matrix was my first boat, and like many of these reviews have stated, it was the perfect boat to get into whitewater kayaking. I now own play boats, creek boats, and sit-on-tops, but I still LOVE my Matrix! Easy to roll and very forgiving when learning how to run rapids. Very versatile kayak!

06-29-2009
Submitted by: Nick LSend Email

The corsica matrix that I own was my first boat, and a not so gently used one at that (got it as a hand-me-down from my dad), and it still handles great. I even have little difficulty using the boat in flat water. Very awesome boat, got me hooked on paddling.

05-21-2008
Submitted by: DCSend Email

I am an absolute beginner and have found this boat perfect. Stable, quick, and easy to handle. Great boat, fantastic for a beginner or somebody looking for an easy river rider.

07-05-2002

I bought my Matrix usd and it is an awesome boat. It was my first whitwater and treated me kindly. Easy to roll, easy to paddle, easy to love. I am 6'5" 230 lbs and the boat accomadates me comfortably. I recommend it to anyone wanting a great kayak, not only a beginner kayak, but one that will be with you for awhile.

06-13-2000
Submitted by: JeffSend Email

Corsica is a great boat for beginners - very stable and easy to roll. Very roomy for large paddlers with lots of space for gear. Corsica was my first boat and has served me well on Class V drops on Chattooga to big, fast (& cold) water in Colorado to surfing at the Carolina coast.

03-08-1999
Submitted by: KMSend Email

My Corsica Matrix was my first Kayak. It has been a fantastic boat for a beginner. It is stable, roomy and its length allows me to slice through the grabbiest hydraulics with ease.

Rendezvous River Sports
Zoar Outdoor
Free Shipping on all New Kayaks!