Product Reviews > Canoes > Whitesell Canoes > Pyrhana Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Pyrhana Canoe by Whitesell Canoes

Canoes
Research Canoes in the Buyers' Guide!

Select Canoe to View in Buyers' Guide

04-29-2003
Submitted by: lwilderSend Email

I have a pyrhanna set up for tandem use. My wife and I absolutely love this boat! We paddled the shoshonee section of the colorado river in colorado(class III/IV) and the boat was superb! I would not want to be on that section in any other tandem boat. We stayed dry going over big drops and holes and running monster waves! (Try that with a caption.) Best tandem ever! I, along with other open boaters hope Nolan produces more of these great canoes in the future.

12-05-2002

I just bought one of these boats used and i am in love with it. I took it out on a test run on a local class III and sufice to say i should have swam. I failed to manuever around a rock and got hung up and backwards. I ran through 3 foot waves backwards and didnt take on a drop of water. The only water that came in the boat was when i dropped a 7 foot fall and some splashed in. This boat will turn on a dime and give you change, I hate the fact that Nolan is going to stop building them. If he ever starts back I will be sure to get in on his waiting list. Ten Plus.