Product Reviews > Kayaks > Dagger > Showdown Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Showdown Kayak by Dagger

01-05-2012
Submitted by: CFSend Email

This is the first kayak I bought, I'm 5'10" and about 170 lbs. I am a little big for the kayak, so it has fit a bit snug, but yet to fail me. The boat is quite versatile. I recommend it for persons about my size or smaller.

10-02-2002
Submitted by: JJSSend Email

Great Boat! Really fun. Surfs well and spins quickly. Quite easy to do flatwater cartwheels etc. Very comfortable. I am 5'6" 155 lbs. and it fit me quite well. The only disappointment I have is that there is not quite enough rocker in the bow. However, I love this boat.

Zoar Outdoor
Free Shipping on all New Kayaks!
Rendezvous River Sports