Product Reviews > Kayaks > Wave Sport, Inc. > Ace 4.7 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Ace 4.7 Kayak by Wave Sport, Inc.

09-30-2004
Submitted by: NateSend Email

I love this boat! I bought it for my fiancee, but I use it every chance I get! It surfs great and carves the waves like a dream. It made me feel like a pro my first time surfing a wave in it. It has even helped me develop a solid roll, which could be due to the awesome fat 2.0 outfitting. Don't get me wrong, I like loading up my creek boat with foam outfitting, but when it comes to comfort for a long day on the river this boat rocks! I can't wait to try and learn some more advanced moves in it. Definitely go give one a try if you have the chance. Due the size I would recommend a paddle before you buy if you aren't close to my size. None of my friends can fit into it (Specs 5'6" / 145lbs / 31" waist / 9 shoe).

07-13-2004

I got this kayak vertical my first try, it's that easy. I am into squirting and this is by far the best I've tried. It does everything good surfs, down river(class III), and it's fast. Outfitting is great except being 5"11 my feet are to tight. But you can take out the factory feet supports for longer legs, I haven't tried it yet. This is my favorite kayak.

09-09-2002
Submitted by: Richard BerlinSend Email

You think your boat is good, well you've failed to try the Ace. This boat is amazing. It's my first playboat, and at 170 I can throw this boat around without any problem. Having paddled most of the playboats on the market, nothing compares to the comfort, and endless abilities fo this boat. I would recommend this boat to anyone looking for a real playboat.

Rendezvous River Sports
Zoar Outdoor
Free Shipping on all New Kayaks!