Product Reviews > Kayaks > Necky Kayaks > Dorado Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Dorado Kayak by Necky Kayaks

08-07-2002

I wanted a SOT for a workout that would be easy to use and store. I am 5'11" and 170, and I just fit (although more seatroom and better sitting angle than the scupper pro).The Dorado is well built, nice handling, quicker than I thought and tracks well. I feel like I control the boat rather than vice versa. I consider this a very good choice for poking around the mangroves, urban cruising and playing in a little surf. Give this boat a 9.9 for what it is. 10 if it had a cup holder.. Come on guys, SOTs are for hot weather and we need water.

Zoar Outdoor
Free Shipping on all New Kayaks!