Submitted: 03-28-2006 by awdiwo

Bought a '05 Pisgah this winter at the Outpost in Holland, MI. Big mistake. I had to look at it in my garage for months before I got to use it. This is my first kayak after trying some various recreational boats. I decided I wanted something "intermediate" I could grow into rather than buying a "beginner kayak" I'd lose interest in quickly. I bought it untested on the saleman's advice. I love this boat! With the foot braces adjusted properly, it is very stable to paddle. Very good secondary stability too. It tracks and glides nicely. The seat is comfortably firm for my bony butt, and the backband is easily adjustable while sitting in the boat. I like this seat compared to some other kayaks with a overkill seat (ie Extrasport)with a back so high you could never lean back to enough to roll properly. The hardware on this boat is top notch too. Most or the kayaks I saw in this price range had pretty cheesy looking hardware. Overall a very well thought out kayak with enough room for a weekend trip. The only other thing I'd like is a water bottle holder. The beer bottle I cristened her with kept rolling all over the place without one. You can't go wrong with this boat! Nice job Liquidlogic!