Submitted: 03-27-2006 by Leif

I just got one of these for $300 here in Colorado. In this instance, it is labeled a "Victory Navigator." I've had it out once on a small lake so far, and agree with the other reviewers: it is stable, it tracks well (much better than the Old Town Loon 111 I tried out last summer), the large cockpit is easy to get in and out of, the seat is basic but comfortable, and the small hatch is very useful for keys, wallets, etc. However, it is pretty wide with a high coaming, so although at 5' 10" I can get my 220cm paddle into the water without too much of a stretch, smaller paddlers may have some issues. Overall, I highly recommend it at this price, but since it is on clearance and other reviewers (and the lack of current info on the web) indicate that Victory kayaks may no longer be around.

Swift Canoe & Kayak: