Submitted: 03-24-2006 by DANvsWILD

Awesome beginner kayak. I think that this boat would be well suited to a more advanced paddler as well. This is my fist boat and I love it. Light and easy to carry / portage. I use it mainly for flatwater, river trips and dont see too much whitewater. This boat is very stable and easy to manuver. Has very good storage space for a 9.5 ft boat. I can comforatbly hold enough gear for an overnight trip, but any more than that would be difficult. I use this kayak year round. It is stable enough that I can go paddling in the middle of winter (I have done this at least a dozen times) and I dont have to worry about flipping it. Very durable and the only wera marks I have after a year of VERY HARD use ar ea few very light scratches from rocks (I think they would probably clean right up with a fine grit sandpaper) Great boat and I would definately purchase agian.