Submitted: 03-24-2006 by Tom Hallam

I had never seen a Seda kayak before mine (2006 Swift, kevlar) arrived. I made the choice based on lots of research and networking, and I am incredibly pleased with my new Swift.

When my Swift arrived and we unpacked it on the front lawn, I was very impressed with the quality of construction and the attention to detail. I have seen competing boats from the well-known brands, and the Swift really looks much better. The fabric layup, glassing, and trim look absolutely perfect.

I've now had a number of paddles in a variety of conditions, and the Swift is everything it claims; great stability and really fast. The glide is unbelievable! I paddle with a club (45 kayaks) on Hilton Head Island, and the Swift has moved me from the middle of the pack to the front! I tried a dozen different boats before choosing the Seda Swift, and it is the most comfortable, most stable, and fastest. And drop-dead gorgeous.

Talic: