Submitted: 03-20-2006 by cooldoctor1

The Gription is a new spillproof lid for Nalgene and similar bottles, and it is fantastic! No more struggling with screw lids. Gription has a watertight seal, a one finger trigger opening, and is spillproof. I took it kayaking and it does not leak even when opn its side, and when I want a drink, with one hand, I pull the trigger and can drink. One hand use is a big advantage as it allows me to keep the other hand on my paddle. I can imagine uses in the car, in the boat, and even at the office. The Gription even has a molded thumb holder that doubles as a caribiner hold so that you can hang the bottle from your hip belt, shock cords, etc. It has a great handle (much easier to hold the large 32 ounce plastic Nalgene type bottles, especially for people with smaller hands), is made of high impact plastic, and is well worth the price.