Submitted: 03-13-2006 by Al

Bought a Pamlico 120 last year, first kayak ever, fell in love with it and the sport before I was 10 feet from shore. I never leave home without it, all summer it sits on the top of my van, ready at a moments notice. Now our weekends up north playing golf are split 50/50 between the 'greens' and the 'blues'.

I can spend 4 hours at a stretch lounging in the spacious cockpit with a flyrod in my hand. Takes me to incredibly shallow areas I could only see from a distance when in a boat. Big rivers or tiny streams are all accessable now - and I don't have to wait in line to launch or trailer. I sold my boat and motor...

Very stable. Plenty of storage space inside and out. Tracks straight, turns easy. You gotta try it to believe it. After trying others, I feel this is the best all-around kayak for someone seeking the freedom of a motorcycle on the water.