Submitted: 03-03-2006 by Nige B

I loved my last boat(Lettmann Rage) but found it uncomfortable on long trips. The Outlaw is a great boat very comfortable although I did have to add some foam under the footrest to prevent possible foot trap. It handles like a dream, very responsive and most of the bouyancy is in the Bow. This is weird at first but when you take it over drops on class 3 or above you see what a great design it is. Tricky to pull full on Playboating moves because of the distribution of volume. The stern sinks easily though, which provides fun.It's billed as a river runner but I have taken mine on the sea (surfing) and it's fantastic fun. Only point to watch is it is a little edgy so when breaking in or out on rivers you need to be aggressive with your lean or things get a bit inverted!All in all great intermediate/confident begginer's boat.