Submitted: 03-01-2006 by Bud

I have owned the boat for over a year and have two other boats one a sea kayak and another a white water boat. I am 5' 11" and have a size 13 shoe.

The above reviews are accurate. I can only add that this is a very unusual boat and is not for everyone. I use it as my primary sea kayak now which is probably a bit of a surprise. It is very comfortable, very large, very maneuverable, and a lot of fun to paddle. It looks a little different, too. A friend told me it looks like a tug boat, which it does and I have used it to tow Brit boats off of rocks.

I do not have rudder, but I can see why folks might want one. You need to paddle the Yuke like a white water boat or even a canoe. You need to have a short paddle, bob your head and torso around, and link strokes. Once you get the knack of it the lack of lateral stability is a blessing especially in rough water which is where this boat really shines.

I can't give it a 10 because I like the number 7 better. The Yukon makes me giggle.